Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crock Pot Ribs!

Man this week has been such a crazy week so far!  Between Girl Scouts and Dance and working and trying to pack for this next week's trip it has been super crazy! So between all the craziness I decided I would cook for my parents when they got back from there anniversary weekend. So I went and bought 2 packages of ribs at the store and 2 bottles of BBQ sauce!  I cut off all well most of the fat off of the ribs. Placed one package in the crock pot first put 1 bottle of bbq sauce to cover all of the ribs. Then i placed the other package of ribs on top of the sauce and then put the other bottle over the top of those.  I placed the crock pot on high and let it sit for about 6 hours. They just fell off the bone! No need for a knife at all! They just melted in your mouth! Depending on how many people you are feeding will determine how many ribs you need to buy. I was feeding 8 people so i bought two packages. But if it is less you will only need 1 and 1 bottle of bbq sauce! These will be great for a super bowl party or another get together!

What you will need is!!
Package of ribs
1 bottle of bbq sauce (or 2 if you are feeding more)
Crock pot

I am really horrible at remembering to take pictures of everything! 

1 comment: