Friday, December 17, 2010

Chocolate Lovers Milk Bath!

This blog is about everything i am passionate about! Life, Cooking, Family, and most of all CHOCOLATE!! YUMO! I am not very creative but i "try" I love Cooking and doing fun stuff with my kiddos!  
I recently made chocolate milk bath for some of friends for christmas! I will post the recipe so you can enjoy it as well! 

Chocolate milk bath 
2 cups powdered milk
1/4 cup coco 
2 tablespoons corn starch 
optional: 1 tsp cinnamon 

Mix all of the ingredients together (I used my magic bullet to make it smooth)  
Put in a class jar or whatever you want to put it in.  I placed a label on the back for directions when they get ready to use it. 
Mix 1/2 cup in your next bath and soak your troubles away!  
Here is a picture of what my label looks like!  Feel free to use it as well



 This came from www.allfreecrafts.com They have some GREAT homemade gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment